Saturday 21 February 2009

Banjo stuff and A career change!!

At long last,

I found a reliable stockist of finger and thumb picks. And banjo straps!
I've tried using a strap from my Bible case, but it kept sliding down and I need the banjo up to get my fingers to the correct positions.

Until next week when I go to King Louis Musical Instruments, who are in town and sell any instrument at a great price (012 327 0442/3), I'll keep learning chords and their structure as well as scales!

I've decided to make IT my career. This means my studies stop at Bth - I'm not sure what I want to study. I've got interests in many fields and I'd like to get a degree higher than a diploma - but I'm no academic, I'm a hands on guy. I've got a gift for technical things.

I'd love to be challenged to install something complex from a non-English country where, when they publish manuals in English, they speak more Russian or French than English!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home