Monday 26 January 2009

Hello Peter, I have a complaint to share.........

Indeed I did and I got quite the response too!

My complaint was about an alarm company that used to send Adult
Kangaroos that could jump over the gate to check if our place was OK
or if the criminals were still inside, but now sent
Mini-Baby-Kangaroos to come check my place out. Two of the MBKs wrote
notes to say "sharp fence" and "devil fork" the other day.

Cute?!?

You should be able to see the difference between MBKs . and AKs | - if
not, ask yourself if baby kangaroos can jump higher than their
mothers. Thought so...

I was beside myself and logged onto hellopeter.com to voice my
complaint last Friday.
This evening I got a call to say that a senior rep. will come visit me
to talk to me. I even got mail to say that they are investigating the
matter. To cut things skew, I was greeted by a sales man to buy a key
lock thing (which can be broken with a hammer) and told I would get a
written report. Neat hey? Thought I'd get an explanation to the MBKs,
not a bad lesson in sales..
I hope that report will explain things.....

ok, that's my rant for today. I'm gonna get to bed 2 hours before I
got to bed last night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home