Thursday 15 January 2009

Cant recall the last time I went bonkers...

Did you know that taking a MONTH long break from facebook was probably
the worst thing I could have done??!!

I have missed events because of this. Events that I would have loved
to attend. This is all doing me good in a mysterious way. And then I
was tagged in a video??? er, what video did I get into? I generally
make a video look bad when I'm in it. Notifications are nice to have,
but they have just enough info there and just too little to give one a
good idea of what's going on, that one wants to login to find out -
something I'm going bonkers about..

It's only half way. Reminds me of what it felt like when I was
quitting smoking - no, I'm not quitting facebook just yet..fear not?!
because this is often the closest I come to old friends and
unfortunately the farthest from social interaction - something I didnt
enjoy for years while behind a computer doing nothing but geeky stuff
without pay.

Now I get paid for being a geek and I am in a social environment where
everyone jokes and pulls pranks with everyone else. Best job I've ever
had!

Now that I've had some lines to blow some chunks, I'll leave you with
a glass of fat-free milk (white coloured water).

Tomorrow is a day when I can't wait to get back to studying! Learning
how God gets things done is such fun. You should try it one day - it
will bless you, no matter what field you're in!

{;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home