Friday 9 January 2009

eh?

WARNING: Some paragraphs could be crude, depending who reads them...

On Thursday evening we went out for fish at a place called simply fish or something like that. I was not sure which fish dish I was going to try. Looking back, I should have had the Hake. I chose the linefish. It was butterfish. Butterfish is normally dry. This butterfish was soft and it tasted as if, after it was grilled, it had been soaked in thick oil for ten minutes before being served. I felt a bit sick after the second mouthful, but I ate and decided never to have it again - it was disgusting. Try Disgusting for R69...what a bargan!!

Rich, very rich food |-> myASS

So on Friday morning I had a really bad dream - I would normally share, but the image of having wet poo all over a shirt may disturb sensitive readers?!? In bed, I lay on my side and decided to fart in bed and get seven or so minutes more of sleep. I let wind, but after it felt odd I put my hand down there and realised I passed..ok, I won't go there, but I'm thankful I didn't have to wash my sheets. I ran to the loo twice after that, went for my shower and after five seconds I hit the water lever and sat down to pass another slime ball or three.

I got to work thirty minutes after I had wanted to be there, which meant I had to leave thirty minutes later. Instead of coming in to sit down at Andrew's desk (Andrew is on leave till Monday), I ran off to the loo. I came back and worked on creating new email addresses, out of office replies and deleting the junk mail in the support ticket system. I was thirsty, so I went to get myself some water - I clean forgot to get the cool water from the water dispenser. Good thing that I didn't as I had to perform an emergency stop and get myself sitting down as soon as was impossible!! After that, I must have visited the loo another six or seven times.

I learnt how to move data from a local database to an online database. Ok, I knew how to do that, but I didn't know the paths to get to the databases nor the username and password to use. phpPgAdmin has the same sort of feel as phpMyAdmin - I come from a mySQL past. The last time I tried postgres, I broke something and spent hours converting the dump into something that mySQL would understand. ie, I only know how mySQL and phpMyAdmin works.

Andrew, if you read this, type the first few letters of the name of the server you want to connect to and press TAB - I got too lazy to type ssh root@whatever all the time, so I made some scripts...see you Monday morning!! as if he'd read this...hahahaaa??!

I'd love to have access to the money I earn, on a daily basis and not on a 32 day basis. I therefore needed to give Inge my account number, but I had no idea what it could be. I lost the paper that had my account numbers on, so I went to the bank to get the two account numbers. The rain was going to be too much for me to handle, so I parked right at the doorstep to FNB Menlyn Square. I figured three rand was not much to pay. The bank was not busy, but after seeing three people I had been there an hour. My bottom-end was about to explode into a sticky, gooey, stinky mess... I expected to pay more than three rand as the three rand only covered thirty minutes. When I went out, I saw I needed to pay six rand for being parked for an hour, but I had to pay eight rand. I asked how long I had been and the teller said one hour and six minutes...why I had to pay an extra two rand for being inside for six minutes, I don't know?! But the teller said it with much pride - or as though she couldn't care less..

Due to my explosive rear-end, I decided not to go for a banjo lesson nor go to a party that was held for Simon who recently returned from America. After eight in the evening, it was like the liquid became ice. After nine, the ice became dry-steam and then disappeared completely after ten.

I got the box-set of the Gummi Bears series. This evening I watched two DVDs. I enjoyed that. I'm only on volume 4, so I'm only, just, half way! Great thing is that I can watch my favourite shows while babysitting. I'm babysitting on the seventeenth this month - don't want to be nasty or anything, but I do hope Jordan has not learnt how to take more than three steps by himself..he's a lot more slower if he crawls!?!

If I'm near you, please refrain from telling someone so that the whole world hears about the latest in the [mini] world of Facebook - it may cause me to stay off it till the end of February and then I won't come to any of the events that I've been invited to...

Shout-out to Nicholas!! The Nicholas from Eastside Youth, ofc..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home