Friday 26 December 2008

A life lesson I learnt

I remember my Matric Dance as something that I regretted later that night.
  1. I was too kind in swapping tables with someone who sounded desperate.
  2. I tried to be someone that I wasn't, but when that failed,
  3. I didn't want to dance because of that shame, brought about by people I wanted to call friends.
I really regret not dancing...I could have broken out of my shell - the shell that became iron cause I listened to what others said about me.

Good thing about all this is that that taught me a valueable lesson - don't judge yourself by what others say about you, be yourself. If you don't know who yourself is, then trust God to guide you through life so you can discover yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home