Tuesday 23 December 2008

I see the beginings of an army...

There is a revival brewing in South Africa and I can see it, hear it and feel it.

If you think I'm mad or psycho, I am. There's been lots to prove to me that God is coming through His people in a mighty way.
My friends are recognising their gifts and they are using them for God's glory.
They are even going so far as growing them, so that they can do more and more and more!!

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" <-- Not for my friends, they are showing others the beauty and not keeping it for themselves.

I make a stand for God.

God is all powerful. God is also beauty and the object of my faith.
The wonder in it all is that whenever you think you know who God really is, you discover more and more about God.

God, the God that sent Jesus Christ (as we all affectionately call him) is the father of sons and daughters who willl inherrit everything that Jesus spoke of and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home