Sunday 29 March 2009

PINK, EUROM vs. RANDOM

PINK, EUROM vs. RANDOM

What is it with the colour pink?
Is it that is rhymes with blink?
Mothers say no,
But daughters are wanting more

Why should you even care?
The only time you see the pink
Is when your friends say no to pink

Are men without a womb
Allowed to mix and be a prune?

Did I loose the plot and braai a chop?


and the source of this silly 'poem'?
- my imagination when I pulled my original off the wall
I was going through an EMOtional blackness and didnt really care for much - guess that's why it is not a poem..

PINK

What is it with the colour pink?
Is it that it rhymes with kink?

Mothers say no to pink
But at the ripe age of four
Daughters are all wearing pink.

Why is it not manly for pink to wear men?
The only time guys see the shrink
Is when their friends say no to pink

Are men without a womb
Allowed to mix red and white?

Pink is not peach or even light-red
Pink is pink to the gender of choice.

I can and have written better poetry - I only gave up as I didnt have the time for writing poetry.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home