Sunday 1 March 2009

I miss YOFTIG...

Something that I thought was impossible has now become reality.

Being so far from the people that I used to see everyday kinda gets to
me. Sure I have lots of people around me, but they are far from close
brothers. Memories of our brotherhood float around my head while I'm
busy working. People say please which is annoying after hearing no
please for a full year. If you want something other than tea or
choffee to drink, you bring your own or drink water from the water
dispenser in the office. Cups disappear to the kitchen, they dont wait
for you to do something. There's no amp - everyone has earphones on.
There is more freedom for pranks and there's no fear for impacting on
ministry. I dont miss the lack of entertainment or the hot and stuffy
offices, as there is a foos ball table and aircon. I got used to no
dress code and pets in the office. Now there is none of that!!

Ahh, there's more that I miss, but I'm still having as much fun and
they don't jump red lights.....

Here's to the greatest memories of life, FFIG!!!

Mixa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home