Saturday 21 June 2008

Today I thought...

I got to church early and started on closing down registrations and capturing data from the web registrations.
Took me less than an hour. Then I was told that I have to import the captured data into the sql database. I misunderstood Andrew and he misunderstood me...I thought he would import it. Time disappeared. i wanna say litterally in caps and bold, but i think i cant spell the word.

2pm came around - I had missed training for crafts and the drama. All I wanted to do was collect pre-registration data and hand it over to Andrew and walk away.
Today I wanted to make my camera prop -- hahahahahaaa...

I've gotta go to bed now to wake up early to get to the church before the sun rises so i have a time to make the prop..

I'll rant another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home