Thursday 1 May 2008

The Truth

Last year round this same sort of time, I stayed up all night to
finish season one of Heroes. This night, on the day my computer fast
ended. On the day that I missed cell because of some images and a chat
room. On the night I didnt finish all my supper. On the night that I
decided to watch Heroes season two, I decided to put a stake in the
ground. I couldnt do it last year because I didnt know the effects of
not doing it. This year, I knew exactly what was going on. I knew that
if I didnt get on my knees and pray, I would slowly degenerate into
the person I would have become if it were not for God's grace. I stand
for Jesus. I stand for his grace and mercy. I will give all glory to
God. 2 Timothy 1:7 - I indeed do have that spirit God gave us. One day
others will see God through me. People will know God is almighty
through the person I am. To God be the glory, now and forever more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home