Tuesday 22 April 2008

The temptations...

So tonight I'm home alone with a fast internet connection and an open 2gig cap.
Oh the temptation...

Too many to count!?!

Today after 4pm, I wasted time outside by trying to figure out how to aim with the sling-shot. Once I have my aim, I'll start shooting at targets.
I got into contact with Pretoria News, Rekord, Die Beeld, The Eastern - I got a reply from Pretoria News and Rekord. This is for advertising the annual Holiday Club at Eastside.

Did I blog my IRC development?
Well, if not, I successfully coded a Bible Bot - you ask within the channel for a verse and it will give it to you! !niv mark 1:2-3 will give you Mark chapter 1 verses 2 and 3.
The bot is on #Christians on the shadowfire.org network irc://za.shadowfire.org:6667/Christians <-- that link should work with most new irc clients!

I'm now hungry again..... FOOOOD

Oh ye, I quit drinking coffee for a while. No real reason except that coffee has become just another drink for me - I want it to be a unique drink, one that I treat myself to every now and then!

I'm in the Psalms now - Deep, very deep.

ok, my Hunger is speaking...

Good bye for now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home