Wednesday 20 February 2008

About to hit the sack...

Just a quickie...

Cant wait for tomorrow's video - sounds like I'll have a ball and it'll have one scene in which I accept what happens, but if I don't feel comfortable with it, I'll call it off.
Wont say which scene that is, but for the people who know me, yeah...I'm over it!

Saw Jeff again tonight - a bedtime treat...heard all the substitutions - Jeff will be my 'mentor' in the vent world.. and typing of a mentor, I think I had better do my homework or go out to trade centre to buy some toblerone..!?!

Tonight I went to a meeting at the shed. It started off in English, but then um, I barely followed when it went to Afrikaans. Good thing about meetings in Afrikaans, the more I attend, the better my understanding of Afrikaans shall become... and I now know what a vehicle is!! The meeting was about the greenbelt and grass and a need for resources.
And then when we were closing up, we all noticed a groot accident on Garsfontein Road - someone called Fransie to tell her that the road had been closed off in that block..
But what I didnt get was the fact that people were driving extra slow and the side roads were extra busy!

Right, I'm falling asleep and I'll try remember to write a long blog about the two weeks that have passed...soon!

Thursday means The day of Spinning with Riaan ----- Fun all the way up Table Mountain and back to Moreleta Park!!

SMiLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home