Saturday 2 February 2008

Intoxicated by God's intricate love

I'm sitting on the edge of my bed typing out this message on my phone
and eating supper between thoughts. This week was a little dreary. I
didnt make or fill in my timesheet and i didnt have to do much this
week. Monday my day went to meetings. Tuesday was the day i went to
town, and this sparked a spiritual battle..i walked up Pretorius
Street... In the afternoon i barely managed to get a web design off
the page. Wednesday. Yes, this was definitely a day in the week. I
only remember going to Mugg n Bean for cell and discovering what
Frankensense and Myre looked like! Thursday i saw Bruce and managed
to get one design done. Friday was special. I got to see how silly i
looked on camera. I'm falling asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home