Saturday 26 January 2008

Sunny Punny Stupid

I listened to a message left on my voice mail from that wonderful
bunch of computer mad people who need power for paper tests. The guy
said the interview would need to be postponed because the power was
going to go off. last time i was there, i asked him to please print
the test so that in case there is no power i can still write it.
Alas... This guy doesnt realise that you can print a page or two
with power an hour or three before you need the page. One reason i
wont work there... I rate they're too silly to work a type-writer.
Skype and a webcam is fun to use..but the problem i have is that my
microphone only works in linux... I even tried on a fresh install of
windows...
I took degoran a while ago, but my nose has just dripped thrice on
my shirt....
12 hours ago i was in bed. I trust thats why i'm feeling better and am
starting to drift off to sleep!?
Meow, i wanted to fix things this weekend.. looks like next week may
be a better option...
SNiFF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home