Wednesday 23 January 2008

Dear Blog...

Today it are very looking wet and I are too looking silly in the video...

I think it would be a good thing to invest in an umbrella - it is raining hard and I'm not looking forward to driving home.

I'm rather speechless when it comes to how my experience has been of the IGNITE programme..
Tho, I do have some things that slowly attempt to grate me:
Time, rain, food, sleep.......

On other fronts, I am keen to make a video - though I have starred in the FFIG videos, I'd like to attempt making a music video.

OH MY!!!?!

We did a video where Bruce smashed up his old laptop (I salvaged what I could before-hand) and this laptop looks real messed. Now from where I'm sitting, I can see the dance students arriving outside. They walk right by the carcase of the laptop and the expressions on people's faces are mesmerising....

I wonder what a bit of candid camera work could do for the office - a shoebox, webcam, long usb cable, etc... and a phone call to speak to Bob, or a remote screen of another computer, or the like.

and I think I just wasted time doing something silly...

ok..no more rain
and I'm still looking for something other than EMO...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home