Sunday 20 January 2008

Week 2, Part 9

emo........
Imagine me emo...
Just think about it.......

the theme for youth this Friday is opposites, but not like me going queen style, cus that's just wrong..never mind the other consequences.....
yeah, I joked with Aubrey and Daniel when they suggested me going emo for a day - wonder what they'd do if I really went out, bought temporary black hair dye, used mascara and wore black..black arm bands..ewewee....

I'll think of something?!?

No real highlight of the week, just the deep low light with the interview - I applied for a sales position, but got interviewed as if for a techie position.
and they needed power so that i could write a paper test 45 minutes after the time i was told to come back...
A: I wont go buying anything from them in a loooooong while;
B: I wont go asking for a job there either...

The other morning I had the chance to really go off the path, but I have learned perseverance and if I do anything like I wanted to do, I'll be shot and 'fired' from Ignite -- praise God, I didn't do it!

I was going to go to art on Saturday, but I over slept and my sketch pad got wet...in the car :o(

I thought of a good video us Ignite guys could do..to Overdue by Tree63.
Washed a kiddie's hands, helped a child build a puzzle -- left my comfort zone miles behind me.....

and guess what?!
I'm managing a tuck shop too! but it's tiny compared to the one I ran at St. Alban's College..

on a side platter, I rate this blog is not gonna be as regular as I hoped it would - I have brilliant things to say, but when i find the time to say them and open my mail to compose a message to send, I forget everything and sit in front of the computer for 10 minutes before only slightly remembering what I was meant to right down..oh, and my spelling of write sucks hey?

moi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home