Saturday 12 January 2008

Day [I cant count]

These past few days have been a blast!
Well, besides the computer having the infamous blue screens OD,
performing acrobatics in the roof space to route speaker-cables had me
sweating like a pig -- I also discovered why my dad has been badgering
me about gym...

One thing I did notice God being totally trusted in was the U*th on
Friday night. I'm not involved in youth anymore, so I guess it gave me
a chance to see U*th from the outside in and not the inside out --
when I came back from getting pie (chicken mayo pie from Engen), the
youth were playing a game outside. There must have been at least 40
young people.
Brilliant God!

Praise God!
I managed to finish extending power cables for the three sound-systems
in the ministry rooms.
Finished the one in Club25 5 minutes before U*th started!
--- Soldering cables in mid-air and receiving help from someone with
shaky hands, with me being shaky too, is not that easy... but tinning
the wires before-hand really helps.

This week I went to The Lamphouse and got a freebie - a rosco
e-colour+ sample thingie-ma-jig! As well as a few more contacts
regarding stage-lighting.

Starred in the FFIG trailer - its on facebook @
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=8775337370 and regretted not
threatening the computer with a de-soldering tool and a soldering iron
- "I cant take this anymore...", was my only line.....

Today was a day of rest. I went to art from 10:30 to 13:30, handed
back a key, came home and jumped into bed to sleep for 10 minutes - 3
hours really!

Gonna attempt to fix a dongle.......

Monday gonna meet with Catherine, the Children's Pastor.
Oh, and tomorrow ... oh dear ... I forgot to memorize the pledge -
It's gonna be hectic!?!

SMiLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home