Friday 4 April 2008

St. Alban's Journey, followed by soccer 2 hours later...

Well, I'm back into civilisation! Although, I'd rather be next to a
river for another few days!! Right now I am sitting under bright
lights by the canteen area at the Wanderers Rugby club. The grass
looks good in green and this music reminds me of the great days when I
unfortunately was envolved in despicable evil.

This week I was challenged to reading the Biblical truths and
discovering ALL I possibly can about God and who this God is that I
serve. I'm hungry for God's wisdom. Glad to be blessed with a Bible at
this soccer event that plays good music, compared to the stuff I put
up with at the office.. The others can disagree all they want, but I
guess it is now their turn to listen in 'pain'!?!

GRiN
ps, this music is GûüûD ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home