Monday 22 June 2009

The weekend and the 'horror show'

I've had the most wicked weekend of my life so far this year..

I'm so eager for Holiday Club and my role in it this year - I'm gonna
be doing something I've never done, but still be in the background
eating grass!!

This morning I woke up at FIVE o'clock!!!
Yes it is true - I had to feed 4 animals before heading off to work.
Two at Karen's place and two at home. Now why would I want to wake up
so early?
Have you experienced traffic and the stress of getting to work on
time? Well I have and I did not want a repeat of last year! So I fed
the dogs, made breakfast, locked up and headed home. I got home at six
and fed the dogs, got dressed - I drove home in my pyjamas!! I even
got to transfer a picture to the office and arrive before anyone..

I sat in the car listening to 103FM, Impact radio. Good thing is that
they have changed since I last had them on in the mornings back when I
went to school.

I had an appointment at 11 that I missed but rescheduled half an hour
later. I also discovered the source of my incredible tooth ache two
weeks back - I got a root canal. It was not as scary as people say it
is, but then I also am not affected by things people do to me. They
used drills that looked as though they were meant for fastening
drywall to wood, and they kept replacing them with slimmer ones.

The only scary thing was the bill, and the quote for a crown...R3k -
If you can offer me a better price, PLEASE let me know!

I had yogi-sip and a small yogurt for lunch that I slurped up with a
straw - My bottom jaw was killed via injected ammo, rendering my mouth
useless for a few hours...! Worst thing was that with me waking up so
way uber early, I started dying at work and eventually left to go home
to sleep for an hour and a bit, round 4h30.

That's my story for today!
Keep brushing, flossing and using a mouthwash everyday,
Malcs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home